Father’s Guide to Parenting

on


Recently my attention has been drawn to a website that supports fathers at different stages when it comes to parenting. Whether you are a single father, stay at home father, or just a father that wants to learn more about parenting; http://diyfather.com is a pretty cool resource. Even though they focus on parenting for fathers it is a valuable resource for both dads and moms. I recommend visiting if you have time and want to find some new, different resources to check out on being a parent. Father’s Guide to Parenting.

2 comments:

Don said...

Glad you're onto this website. I had been contacted by Scott regarding doing a podcast with him by phone. Not sure what all he'd like to discuss, so we'll see where it goes. You're right, it's a very beneficial site for fathers everywhere.

Jason said...

Don, let me know when you get your podcast done...

I will check it out.