Financial Crisis

on

With all the news about the financial crisis we are in and no end in sight it is hard to know what to do or what to even expect. I guess I am one of the lucky ones that don't have much to lose. I worry about being able to afford certain things down the road but I will deal with that when and/or if it comes.

I am just so disappointed in the system, the government, the banks, etc for allowing this to happen. This has affected the whole world and it seems like it is just getting worse. Where I live this has caused mass lay-offs and small business and local farmers are being denied their typical business loans to keep things going.

I am sure I have lost most of my 401K but at this point in my life it wasn't much maybe someday I will break even.

All I know is God has a plan and who knows, maybe this is part of the second coming. I just hope we learn something because this is most certainly one for the history books.

0 comments: