I spent three years of my life with my wife not nurturing or building friendships and now as I sit here, in this coffee shop, I notice that I am alone and meeting people is not one of my strengths. I have no idea what I am going to do to meet women...I have thought about playing a clutz and trying to get some sympathy dates but I don't know if that is me. I do have a cute little girl but that hasn't helped when in public, she must be to well behaved. :-) For me it is hard to get out in public, especially alone. So sitting here in this coffee shop is a great plus for me. I need to get outside my comfort zone and take some chances, I know forsure that I won't meet anyone cooped up at home watching a movie. this is good for me even though most of the people around me are 10 to 15 years younger than I. I must really have guts...
Comments
In Florida we dont have "seasons" like I here about. Our winters are probably like your spring.
My first son, when he was about four, he told me "Mom, when is winter coming, i've been waiting my WHOLE life! "