Accepting and Sharing the Love of God

on

Recently I was contacted by Michele Elena Bondi the author of Your Personal Apostolate: Accepting and Sharing the Love of God and she offered to share her book with me. She is a single mom who has a genuine love for God. Her book is organized in a manner that it makes it easy to apply to my personal life. There is a short chapter detailing a quality of God and how He is working in our lives, meeting us where we are at. She then adds a section on she relates that lesson in her life upon which she ends with some questions for the reader and a short prayer. I have not finished the book yet but I like it. The chapters are straight to the point and perfect for someone trying to fit in some reading while hangin out with their child.

Last night I finished the section on Love and I told Madalyn that I really felt loved when she cuddled with me the way she was doing. I asked her what I did that made her feel loved. Well earlier she wanted a chocolate bar and I said NO so of course she said she felt loved when I give her chocolate bars. Silly Goose!!! Don't worry I didn't give in. She could barely keep a straight face when she was saying it anyhow. Here is the link to the book again Your Personal Apostolate: Accepting and Sharing the Love of God hope you like it and thanks Michele.

1 comments:

Michele Bondi Bottesi said...

Jason, God is at work in you!

Thank you for your kind words about my book. I like to refer to the book as a love story.

My hope is that everyone recognizes that through every circumstance, in good times and in times of tremendous suffering, each of us is loved, valued, and necessary.

May all those who grieve be comforted with the knowledge that no one can ever impose upon us the end of the most signficiant and loving relationship we will ever have: our relationship with God, who loves us more than we can even fathom, forever.

God is at work, in each one of us.