Putting Others First - Again

on

I am amazed at how powerful some of the letters in the bible are. Right now at church we are going through Philipians and we aren't halfway through and I have been touched every sermon. I am no stranger to being self-centered and since Madalyn has been in my life I have been able to understand what it means to put others first, to take care of their needs before my own. I know it is easy to want to take care of family needs but I have seen this overflowing to other parts of my life. I know I am always going to be a work in progress and I want to teach Madalyn how good it feels to help others. God is really taking this time to touch my heart. Isn't it weird how you can learn new things each time you read a book in the bible, even if it is for the 50th time? God is good!

0 comments: