I had to put these out there because I love fall. It is starting to get a little late but the weather is great. I hope we get a couple more outings to the park before it starts to freeze.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness....I LOVE her haircut!!! Too cute!
We did the same thing a few weekends ago and Grace had SO much fun playing in the leaves. I took lots of pics.
I was lucky to get these shots because we get to the park, which we drove to, I ask her to be silly and so we get ready and she says, "daddy I have to go potty." Of course the public restrooms are closed so she says it isn't that bad yet so we take a couple quick photos and rush to a public bathroom.
Last night I attended a church meeting hoping to make some connections. Since my divorce a couple years ago I have struggled with making new contacts and friends. I have noticed that my patience for people has even diminished causing me to isolate myself more than normal. I guess I have lost confidence in others because of the divorce. To be honest I really didn’t pay much thought to it but recently I have begun to examine myself to see if I can figure out what is going on. The meeting was good but unfortunately the group was not what I was looking for. I was surrounded by people in their 20’s and/or families in their 30’s. As a single parent I really feel left out, even more so as a single dad. There seems to be a class or a group for single women but rarely for single dads. I would love a class like that! As a man living single is very hard. I really want to do what is right but I struggle with desires and female companionship. I often pray to God to help me be happy with where I am ...
I spent three years of my life with my wife not nurturing or building friendships and now as I sit here, in this coffee shop, I notice that I am alone and meeting people is not one of my strengths. I have no idea what I am going to do to meet women...I have thought about playing a clutz and trying to get some sympathy dates but I don't know if that is me. I do have a cute little girl but that hasn't helped when in public, she must be to well behaved. :-) For me it is hard to get out in public, especially alone. So sitting here in this coffee shop is a great plus for me. I need to get outside my comfort zone and take some chances, I know forsure that I won't meet anyone cooped up at home watching a movie. this is good for me even though most of the people around me are 10 to 15 years younger than I. I must really have guts...
I may need a reality check here so correct me if I am wrong. If a father is very active in his kid's life and even has primary custody should the children call their step father, daddy? I know there are situations out there where step dads become the regular dad becuase he isn't around and I think that is great. However, I can see my ex really getting my goat by convincing my daughter to call her step dad, "daddy". I think she should call him by his first name. Do I make an issue out of this or let it go? However, it does bother me a bit, okay more than a bit.
Comments
We did the same thing a few weekends ago and Grace had SO much fun playing in the leaves. I took lots of pics.