It Feels Like Christmas

on

I never knew I could feel the way I do about certian things anymore. When it comes to Madalyn I am an emotional roller coaster. I was so excited to go and pick her up tonight that I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack. It is amazing how in the midst of what seems to be turmoil things can happen that make me overwhelmed with joy.

As I give my munchkin a big hug and watch some Little Einstein which by the way is not to bad. She really enjoys it and the show interacts with the viewers, teaching new words, art, and music. They are kind of expensive, the same price as normal DVD's but I think i am going to spoil Madalyn for a bit...

I have not been known to really like children much, except for my own, but that is changing daily. It amazing me just how smart and funny they can be. I am glad that I am a dad.

0 comments: