Who's in Control Anyhow?

on

More often than not I find myself in a situation where I have to be firm with Madalyn. I struggle with this because I want to be the best daddy and I don't want her to be mad at me. I give in to easily and I have resorted to bribery. I can hear the "gasp" as you read this. I would gasp too but mine is more of a sigh in defeat.

So here is what God has revealed to me...Be strong for her sake and mine. She will always love me and it is my job to teach her about God not to worry about what she thinks of me. She wants me to provide for her in a loving manner and in a matter of speaking she needs to be disciplined by her daddy, just as I do. Luckily she is only 2, I still have time to change my ways and grow up in the process to provide her a well rounded home and family.

0 comments: