Being Thankful

on

With the hussle and bussle of the holidays it is easy to get distracted and forget what really matters. I was fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with just Madalyn and I. For some this is unthinkable but for me it was relaxing, peaceful, and refreshing.

Being able to just sit back and watch how my little angel is able to manipulate her daddy and yet love him at the same time continually brought a smile to my face. A 3 year old, all most 3 years old, craftiness simplies blows my mind sometimes. Where did she learn this stuff from? They must be born with it.

Anyhow, I had a wonderful day with Madalyn and was able to sit back and continually thank God for her. I don't know the last time when I was able to just sit back and smile while watching her. Sometimes it was almost like having a conversation with a grown up. Again, thank you God!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks to all for the book ideas.

0 comments: