Still Pressing On

on

It has been a little over a year know since my wife left home and made me a single dad. I only get Madalyn 50% of the time but I am still her dad all the time in my heart. There was a time I thought I could not make it, even just for a day. But here I a year later and life is okay.

Sure I have my days but life is getting better, my relationship with God is growing and my relationship with Madalyn is growing as well. I know it is God who heals all wounds, not time, but it takes take time to be healed and even though I am not completely done healing I am making progress.

I have no new year resolution, my mission is the same. To be the best I can be and learn to live in God's grace more and more.

God Bless everyone this new year and we wish you the best...

0 comments: