Okay Here is a Weird One

on

THE NIPPLE

My kid is addicted to the nipple, not moms, MINE. It started a few weeks ago with her asking, "daddy can I touch your nipple?" In my ignorance I said sure and asked why, she poked it and that was pretty much that. But it has gotten worse, her requests are more frequent and she is starting to throw fits when I say NO. It is strange because she just wants to put her finder on it. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and find her doing just that. In fact this morning I had to discipline her for it. I told it has to stop. Am I the only one to encounter this kind of weird stuff? Remember I have no other children and am just winging it here....

2 comments:

Micah Bailey said...

That's funny because I deal with the same thing. I have 2 boys, 3 and 6, and they both love to touch or squeeze my nipples (it really hurts sometimes!). I'm not sure what to think of it either. Maybe it's a nurturing thing.

Jason said...

It must be a nurturing thing but I don't understand why it is such a concern all of a sudden. It is funny cause Madalyn just came in crawled on my lap and tried to stick her arm down my shirt. Crazy kid....