Back to School

on


Okay maybe not quite yet... unless preschool counts but Monday grade-school starts and it has got me thinking a lot about when Madalyn is going to start kindergarter. I used to think that I would forget and she would be unschooled, poor kid. But now I am looking at how fast she is growing and my little girl will be starting regular school next year. I even have it picked out, it is about 3 blocks from my home and ranks fairly well so it really wasn't a hard choice. She seems excited to go and she has explained to me that she wants to walk, without her daddy. HMM! I don't think so.


I think I am as excited as she is and with school will come additional challenges. I actually think I am getting the hang of this parenting thing and as long as God allows me to be a full-time dad then I can't wait to experience the excitment of school with Madalyn one day at a time.


Have a great week for all those heading back to school. I am sure I will be looking for some advice next summer. God Bless!

0 comments: