Reunion

on

This weekend was my 20 year high school reunion and I was hesitant to attend because I have not seen the majority of these people for so long.  Nevertheless, I thought I would give it a shot.  I went to the Gap and got a pair of  Gap Straight jeans (medium wash) and a Blue and White Thin Striped Shirt, the outfit looked pretty sharp as it should since I had the sales reps pick it out for me. Heck I have not been clothes shopping in years. Anyhow, I went to the initial meet and greet with the idea to shake everyone's hand before I left.

After the first couple hours I had already had some great conversations with many people that I had not seen in years but even more interesting was the conversations that I had with people that I did not hang out with in high school. I must say it was a blast and if your reunion is coming up I definitely recommend attending, you will be glad you did. Step outside the box and look for to make new connections. You never know if you will get a phone number from a Dentist and a Neurologist, and not for professional reasons.  No matter what just go and have some great conversation!

0 comments: